Contemporary and remodeled home in the highly desired neighborhood of Lakewood Park! This spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath home is located in walking distance to Mayfair Park, community pool, all the shopping & restaurants in Lakewood, a short drive or bike ride to the newest shopping center the Long Beach Exchange. Convenient access to all major freeways in the area. The kitchen has a tile backsplash with dark wooden cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and kitchen island. Brand new vinyl plank flooring just installed throughout the home. The finished garage was used as a rumpus room and is equipped with surround sound wiring, polished concrete floors and double roll up doors leading to the front and back yard, great for entertaining. Central air and heat in every room including garage. The backyard has tons of privacy with trees and bushes around the perimeter of the property and outdoor speakers great for hosting get-together's outside! MOVE IN READY!!!! Don’t miss seeing this fantastic home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,080 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lakewood Park/North of Del Amo (LND)
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 2, Total: 2
- In Garage
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Microwave
- Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, See Remarks
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Additional Interior Features
- Block Walls,Ceiling Fan(s),Open Floorplan,Quartz Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Direct Access,Driveway,Driveway Up Slope From Street,Garage Faces Front,Garage.
- Concrete,Front Porch,Open,Patio
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. 0-1 Unit/Acre,Front Yard,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Lawn,Near Park,Sprinkler System,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, FHA, Owner May Carry, Private Financing Available
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Candice Culen, Candice Rae Culen, Broker
Agent License: 01469813