This recently remodeled East Hemet family home was once the original model in 1962. Sitting on a large coner lot, in a sought after neighborhood near Hemet High School, 27424 Piedmont Way offers mature shade trees as well as enough space for both a pool and RV parking. The open floor plan boasts a cozy living room with a fire place, a dining area between the living room and the spacious kitchen and all four of the large bedrooms in a private wing. The fully dry-walled and vented garage was once the tract's sales office, even the ceiling is finished, complete with recessed lighting. This is so much more than just a great family home; this is your great family home.Come have a look around and see for yourself all the value that is waiting for you here.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,448 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 4, Total - 4
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,Recessed Lighting,All Bedrooms Down
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage,RV Potential.
- Concrete,Covered,Patio,See Remarks
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Corner Lot,Front Yard.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Michelle Guarino, Paradise Corner Realty
Agent License: 02033259 Office License: 01460643