Sited on a gated and private 2.7-acre knoll with commanding mountain & valley vistas in beautiful Carmel Valley village. This Tuscan style home is a blend of old-world charm with modern conveniences, 4,100 sf with 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms. The floor plan is open and flowing, with beautiful custom doors & windows, bronze hardware, stone floors, vaulted & beamed ceilings, thin-wall plaster walls, Carmel Stone fireplaces & iron details. The main level has a formal entry, guest bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, pantry & wine cellar. French doors lead to a wonderful loggia with lovely gardens and outdoor fireplace. The 2nd floor features a family room, guest bedroom, laundry, & a spacious master en-suite complete with vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace, walk-in closet & a spacious loggia, the perfect spot to enjoy the sunrise with your morning coffee. A 2 car garage, auto court & great storage complete this unique valley property. Convenient to shops & restaurants.
Single Family, Mediterranean, 2 Story
4,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 3
- Family Room
- Double Oven,Exhaust Fan,Electric Range,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Trash Compactor,Vented Exhaust Fan,Water Purifier
- Propane. .
- Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Propane,See Through,See Remarks,Wood Burning,Zero Clearance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Cathedral Ceiling(s),High Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Guest,Off Street,One Space,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Barbecue,TV Antenna.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Laura Ciucci, Sotheby's Int'l Realty-Valley
Agent License: 01135238