1 + 1 Half
This 10 acre property located near Hidden Falls has it all! Room for your kids, horses, toys, gardening, and with serene panoramic views of Sacramento. You will find the perfect combination of luxury & cozy country living in this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a huge kitchen, livingroom & large bonus room (currently being used as a 4th bedroom) all with large windows and lots of natural light and a newly installed paid for SOLAR system! Walk out of either the kitchen or livingroom right onto the amazing roof top deck with more breathtaking views. The property already has a greenhouse and a metal barn, and it's hooked up to NID with 3 miners inches of irrigation water. High speed broadband available! Perc completed for possible second unit.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,484 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Space in Kitchen
- Inside Room
- Pantry Closet,Laminate Counter
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tile,Tub
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. RV Possible,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Wood, Frame
- Roof Deck
- Res Ag
- Back Yard,Partial,Front Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Roof Deck. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Elizabeth Black, Better Homes and Gardens RE
Agent License: 01977731