Arguably the best location in Cypress Village. Premium quiet corner with no one above or below. Experience serenity with incredible views of the sunset, green belt, and Cypress Village Trail. The well laid out floorplan offers an open concept kitchen to living room, top of the line Bosch appliances, two large bedrooms, master walk-in closet, an abundance of storage, newly painted bedrooms, spa bathtubs, quartz counter tops, high ceilings, direct access 2 car garage with additional storage, epoxy garage flooring, and beautiful veranda balcony. Live with the peace of mind of a 'like new' home. Awarding winning schools within the Irvine Unified School District. Under 1 minute to the freeway without noise obstruction. There are 15 well placed guest parking spaces within comfortable walking distance. 4 pools, sports courts, clubhouse, parks, and an abundance of recreation available. 70 Jade Flower backs to Cypress Village Trail and all around offers an incredible living experience.
Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 2, Total - 2
- 6 Burner Stove,Gas Range,Microwave,Range Hood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- 1 Common Wall,End Unit,No One Above,No One Below
- Entry Location
- Ground Level at Front Door and Garage
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Storage,All Bedrooms Up
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 18 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Garage,Private.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Greenbelt,Near Park,Value In Land.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Brittany Leighton, IrvineX
Agent License: 01763231 Office License: 01763231