Completely rebuilt home from the foundation up in 2017, this lovely ranch style contemporary Craftsman is wonderfully surrounded by well thought out landscape featuring California native, low water use, and colorful plants. Entering the home, you experience the open concept floor plan flooded with natural light from the windows and skylights. The vaulted ceiling and recessed lighting accentuate the beauty of the home. The custom built-in bookcase is a focal point of the cozy family room. The kitchen has an abundance of Shaker style cabinets with incredible storage. The kitchen island is wonderful for socializing with guests while preparing meals. The kitchen is an aspiring gourmet's dream! Stainless steel appliances including a gas range/oven, dishwasher, and side-by-side refrigerator. There is an adorable dining banquette with custom built bench seating that also features additional storage drawers. The primary suite is expansive yet comfortable. The ensuite primary bathroom features quartz counter tops, dual sinks, custom lighting, and custom tiled shower surround. The primary closet is spacious and has custom organizers. The additional two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home allowing privacy for all residents and guests. These bedrooms are ample sized. The hall bathroom has subway tile surround and custom floor tiles. Just off the kitchen and primary bedroom is an expansive back patio covered by a sturdy wooden canopy. It is a great entering space and introduces you to the beautifully landscaped backyard. There is a DG pathway that meanders through the wonderful yard circling the entire home. Enjoy an evening by the fire pit with your favorite beverage of choice after having a meal on the back patio. Raised gardens and potting shelves inspire the inner gardener. Beyond the fire pit, is a cute craft shed. It could also be a home office or an additional storage space. The home has leased solar panels with a LG battery. There is a reverse osmosis system in the kitchen, a tankless water heater, and a water recirculating pump. The home is conveniently located near the 125 freeway which allows you to get to Downtown, the beaches, parks, and other San Diego amenities in just minutes. It's more than a home. It's a lifestyle! Equipment: Dryer,Garage Door Opener, Range/Oven, Shed(s), Washer, Water Filtration Sewer: Sewer Connected Topography: LL
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Total - 3
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Built-In Range,Built-In,Convection Oven,Counter Top,Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Electric Range,Gas Cooking,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Self Cleaning Oven,Vented Exhaust Fan
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Doors. No Stairs,Accessible Doors,Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete.
- Concrete,Covered,Front Porch,Open,Patio,Porch
- Pool Description
- Block,Good Condition
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Conventional, Cal Vet Loan, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Richard Woods, Woods Real Estate Services Inc
Agent License: 01412706 Office License: 02024041