This home with classic floor plan shows pride in ownership, remodeled throughout and is priced right! Living room features vaulted ceiling and rock hearth with wood stove. Exterior includes new front, back and side decks, fenced garden area, chicken coop, RV/boat storage space, detached garage, additional carport, and storage sheds. Level one acre, corner lot with space to do so much more!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,264 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Grizzly Park 09
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Space in Kitchen
- See Remarks,Inside Area
- Quartz Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Plumbed For Ice Maker,Tankless Water Heater,See Remarks
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Wall Furnace.
- Energy Eff. Windows, Dual Pane Full,Weather Stripped,Window Coverings,Window Screens
- 1. Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Stove.
- Water Heater,Windows
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 24'+ Deep Garage,Detached,RV Storage,Uncovered Parking Space,See Remarks.
- Uncovered Deck
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Snow Line Above,Level,Trees Few
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Shape Regular,Low Maintenance, Uncovered Deck. Corner,Shape Regular,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Marietta Silva-Manuel, American Heritage R.E. Profess
Agent License: 01959359