This popular Tri-Level design home sits on a generous lot in the highly desirable Mountain View School Attendance area. Dual paned windows in all bedrooms, tile floor in Kitchen and Breakfast area, Bay window, some appliances have been replaced but otherwise home is in original condition. Ideal versatile floor plan showcases 3Bd/2Bth up, and 1Bd/1Bth + large Den, Wet Bar and office on lower level. Great for owner/users or investment. Nearby bike and walking path is a conduit from UCSB to Santa Barbara's East Beach Volleyball courts.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Goleta Wtr,Sewer Hookup
1,816 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- 220V Elect,Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Elec Rnge/Cooktop,Low Flow Fixtures,Microwave,Oven/Bltin,Refrig,Washer,Wtr Softener/Owned
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Dual Pane Window,Pantry,Room Addition,Skylight,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Boat,Gar #1,RV,Unc #2.
- Wood, Stucco
- Patio Open
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Drought Tolerant LND,Fenced: BCK,Fruit Trees,Patio Open.
Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Elec Rnge/Cooktop,Low Flow Fixtures,Microwave,Oven/Bltin,Refrig,Washer,Wtr Softener/Owned
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jean Sedar, Coldwell Banker Realty
Agent License: 00954229 Office License: 00616212 Agent Phone: (707) 258-6150
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright 2022 Santa Barbara Association of Realtors