Mid-century charm with modern updates! Seller did a top to bottom renovation on this beautiful Vallejo home in the Vista neighborhood. Gourmet kitchen with large island, 6 burner stove and brand new appliances. Original oak hardwood flooring refinished throughout the home. Both bathrooms have been completely updated. Downstairs gives you access to the tandem garage, partial basement, refrigerator and brand new washer and dryer. Front and backyard recently landscaped with new lawn installed and irrigation system. Close proximity to Kaiser and Sutter Solano Medical centers. 4 minutes from Six Flags Theme Park, 8 minutes to the Vallejo Ferry Building, 25 minutes to Napa and 34 minutes to San Francisco. Just move in!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,495 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Walk-In Closet
- Dining/Family Combo,Dining/Living Combo,Other
- In Garage,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Island,Pantry Cabinet,Pantry Closet,Skylight(s)
- Dishwasher,Hood Over Range
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Enclosed,Guest Parking Available,Interior Access,Tandem Garage.
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Back Yard,Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front. Auto Sprinkler Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Nicolas Valdivia, Windermere Napa Valley Propert
Agent License: 01980975 Office License: 01784430
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2021 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.