Fantastic 50's Ranch! A darling 1957, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home conveniently located just minutes from Sacramento State University, Interstate 50 and Midtown! This sweet home features a stylish updated kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash and views to the patio outside. Other amenities include solar, dual pane low-E windows, water softener filtration system, jetted tub in the updated bathroom and original hardwood floors throughout. The attached garage includes a custom built workbench. The Zen-like lot has many mature fruit and ornamental trees, drought tolerant plantings, and a tranquil koi pond in the large backyard. This 50's ranch is waiting to be your charming family home in the city!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
925 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Colonial Village 11
Cable Available, DSL Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet
- Dining Bar
- Washer/Dryer Stacked Included,In Garage
- Breakfast Area,Quartz Counter
- Bath Description
- Granite,Jetted Tub,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Energy Eff. Windows, Dual Pane Full,Low E Glass Full,Window Screens
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Workshop in Garage,Other.
- Back Yard,Front Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Uncovered Courtyard. Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Tyler Simmons, Century 21 Cornerstone Realty
Agent License: 02116668