1 + 1 Half
Wonderful Fixer-Upper Opportunity to Restore, Renovate, Expand or even Re-build this super charming home, with lots of period details. This Cape Cod style home has been owned by the same family since it was built in 1946, and is now ready for the next generation to reimagine and make it their own! It is ideally situated in a prime Peninsula location, close to many great amenities such as Beresford Park & Recreation Center, Hillsdale Mall, 25th Ave shops, restaurants and the seasonal local Farmer's Market. Close to commute corridors (Highways 92, 280 and 101) taking you to Silicon Valley and San Francisco. The home is comprised of 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths + a family room, living room and dining room with hardwood floors (1,330 SF), situated on a level 6,000 SF lot with some fruit trees. The property offers many possibilities for a full renovation and expansion, so as to maximize and optimize the full potential on the lot and for the neighborhood.
Single Family, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
Water: Individual Water Meter,Irrigation Connected
Sewer: Sewer - Public,Sewer Connected,Sewer in Street
1,330 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Individual Electric Meters,Individual Gas Meters,Public Utilities
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- More than One Bedroom on Ground Floor,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Formal Dining Room,No Informal Dining Room
- Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Formica,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven - Self Cleaning,Oven Range,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Full on Ground Floor,Shower and Tub
- Hardwood, Tile
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab,Crawl Space
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet; Floors: Hardwood,Tile,Vinyl / Linoleum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinklers - Auto,Sprinklers - Lawn
- Composition, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Fixer Upper
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Deck ,Fenced,Sprinklers - Auto,Sprinklers - Lawn. Grade - Varies.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Corina Colby, Coldwell Banker Realty
Agent License: 00912109 Office License: 01908304
The information being provided is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Broker Listing Exchange (BLE) program of MLSListings Inc. 2021. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Data updated every 15 minutes. Copyright© MLSListings Inc. 2021 All Rights reserved.