Welcome home! This beauty has it all! Private backyard oasis with heated salt water pool, spa and ample room for entertaining or relaxing. Well appointed floor plan with family/gourmet kitchen combo. Separate living/formal dining combo. Spacious laundry/mudroom with cabinets. Gorgeous laminate and stone flooring. New roof installed last year. Situated on a quiet court with quick access to Fair Oaks Blvd, shopping and many other amenities. Don't miss out!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
In & Connected
2,082 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Stone,Multiple Shower Heads,Window
- Breakfast Nook,Dining/Living Combo,Formal Area
- Cabinets,Sink,Inside Room
- Granite Counter,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Stone,Multiple Shower Heads,Window
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Stone,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Gas Log,Gas Piped.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Stucco, Brick, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Pool Sweep,Electric Heat,Salt Water
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Covered Patio. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Arlene Moua, Realty One Group Complete
Agent License: 01980304
All measurements and all calculations of area (i.e., Sq Ft and Acreage) are approximate. Broker has represented to MetroList that Broker has a valid listing signed by seller authorizing placement in the MLS. Above information is provided by Seller and/or other sources and has not been verified by Broker. Copyright 2020 MetroList Services, Inc. Based on information from MetroList Services, Inc. IDX provided by Constellation Web Solutions.