If you are looking for both privacy and the convenience of being just a few minutes from downtown Carmel and still close to Pebble Beach, downtown Monterey, the wineries of Carmel Valley and the rest of the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, you are going to love this perfectly located, spacious, light, bright, turnkey home that has been freshly remodeled. Tucked behind a gated and fully fenced nearly 1 acre parcel of land, this 4100+ square foot home with over 3500 square feet of brand-new decking takes advantage of extensive views of Carmel Bay, Point Lobos, the Fish Ranch, Carmel Valley, and the Santa Lucia Mountains. With 4 bedrooms including two master suites, 5 bathrooms, and an outdoor kitchen, a hot tub, 4 fireplaces and a fire pit, it is perfect for entertaining, hanging out with friends, or just sitting at home and watching the sunset over Carmel Bay. Regardless of how you use it, it will feel like your own little slice of heaven on earth!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4,136 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total - 4
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Double Oven,Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Gas Cooking,Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Vented Exhaust Fan
- Kerosene. Fireplace, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip., Humidity Control, See Remarks.
- Gas Starter,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Outside,Propane,See Through,See Remarks,Zero Clearance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Cathedral Ceiling(s),High Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Average Condition,Excellent Condition,Fair Condition,Good Condition,Goat Type,Invisible,Livestock,New Condition,Needs Repair,Pip
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Barbecue,TV Antenna.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Monterey Monterey Peninsula H, KW Coastal Estates
Agent License: 70000352