Stunning 2 Story with 5 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, situated on cul-de-sac street in the desirable Chapman Heights community. (NOTE: 5th bedroom is the result of a partial garage conversion). Many upgrades throughout, including an Italian-style kitchen with custom cabinetry and island, apron kitchen sink, quartz countertops, built-in wine rack, tile and laminate wood flooring. Plus, dining room, family room with fireplace, and a very generous owners' suite which offers a majestic view of the mountains. Thanks to the oversized lot, the rear yard is spacious; and perfectly designed for those who enjoy entertaining family and friends. The beautiful BBQ with brand new covered gazebo and the swing set stays with property! It's also ideal for when you're ready to enjoy peaceful solitude. Either way, your buyers will love the covered patio and bar-b-que areas! All conveniently located near schools, shopping, golfing, dining, and more!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 5
- Family Room
- Common Area,Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Family Room,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Bar,All Bedrooms Up,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Door-Multi,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 11-15 Units/Acre,Back Yard,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Lawn.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Michael Ballard, Century 21 Home
Agent License: 00713261 Office License: 02053087 Agent Phone: (707) 258-6150