2 + 1 Half
A winding tree-lined driveway leads to this delightful home, perched on a sunny knoll, and enveloped by a private setting. Exuding the warm and comfortable feeling of a well-loved home, the property reflects the attentive care of its long-term owners. The home has been refreshed for presentation to the market and making it move-in ready for its lucky new owners. An inviting living/dining area with vaulted ceiling, handsome hardwood floors and a wall of windows/doors opens to a deck extending along the rear of the home, overlooking the tree-studded grounds. An eat-in kitchen is a perfect gathering place for meal preparation and informal dining. Its focal point is the large bay window over the kitchen sink that frames views of the western hills. The balance of the home is comprised of 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths and a sunny laundry room. The home presents many possibilities move right in, remodel or rebuild. Wonderful location just minutes to Rancho Shopping Center and The Village!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sewer: Sewer - Public
2,223 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -3 spaces
Mountain View-Los Altos Union High
Georgina P. Blach Intermediate
Mountain View High
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor Bedroom,Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor,Primary Suite / Retreat
- Family Room
- No Family Room
- Dining Area,Dining Area in Living Room,Eat in Kitchen
- Dryer,In Utility Room,Inside,Washer
- Cooktop - Electric,Countertop - Tile,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Oven - Electric,Oven - Self Cleaning,Oven Range - Built-In,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Half on Ground Floor,Shower over Tub - 1,Split Bath,Stall Shower,Tile
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- 1. Insert,Living Room,Wood Stove.
- Attic Fan ,Ceiling Insulation,Double Pane Windows,Insulation - Floor,Low Flow Toilet
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,High Ceiling ,Open Beam Ceiling,Vaulted Ceiling; Floors: Hardwood,Vinyl / Linoleum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage,Carport ,Gate / Door Opener,Room for Oversized Vehicle,Uncovered Parking,Workshop in Garage.
- Balcony / Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Low Maintenance. Grade - Hillside,Private / Secluded,Views.
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Carol,Nicole & James, Compass
Agent License: 07000304 Office License: 01527235
The information being provided is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Broker Listing Exchange (BLE) program of MLSListings Inc. 2021. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Data updated every 15 minutes. Copyright© MLSListings Inc. 2021 All Rights reserved.