Charming single story home in a nice quiet West Roseville neighborhood! 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car garage, vaulted ceilings and lots of great natural light! Shutters throughout. Kitchen with lots of cabinets, counterspace and a pantry. A large private master suite with walk-in closet. You will love the low maintenance yard with dog run and RV/boat access. Upgrades include: AC condenser replaced in 2017, water heater replaced in 2020. This established neighborhood backs to a greenbelt with paved trails and has top rated schools including Woodcreek High School. It is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, the Martha Riley Library, the Roseville Aquatic Center, & more. Easy access to I-80, I-5 Hwy 99 and 65. And no HOA.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
In & Connected
1,846 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tub
- Family Room
- Breakfast Nook,Dining Bar,Dining/Family Combo,Formal Area
- Cabinets,Gas Hook-Up,Ground Floor,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Ceramic Counter,Pantry Closet,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Tub
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Gas Cook Top,Built-In Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Screens
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Boat Storage,RV Possible,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access.
- Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage
- Back Yard,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner, Dog Run, Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Nadia Zierke, Coldwell Banker Realty
Agent License: 01721230