Welcoming home with beautiful sunsets in a desirable country neighborhood just outside the City limits of Oroville. This spacious 2-bedroom 1 bath home has been recently updated with a new roof, light fixtures, remodeled kitchen with new appliances and cupboards, even the floors have been replaced, and painted inside and out. There are ample windows to let the light in and be able to look out and enjoy the scenery of your property. Outside the property is fully fenced with room for an RV or boat, attached is a large carport and out back is a shop with a wood stove in it to keep warm during winter projects. Call for an appointment to view this home today.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Septic Type Unknown
1,165 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 2, Total - 2
- Laundry Room,Stacked
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Blower Fan,Insert,Living Room,Masonry,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Block Walls,Ceiling Fan(s),Partially Furnished,Recessed Lighting,All Bedrooms Down
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Carport,Off Street,RV Access/Parking,Workshop in Garage.
- Fiber Cement, Block
- Covered,Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Average Condition,Chain Link,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Gentle Sloping,Lawn,Rectangular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Submit, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cindy Cosby, Century 21 Select Real Estate, Inc.
Agent License: 01925817 Office License: 01912741