4 + 1 Half
Beautifully located in Easton Addition, this extraordinary home showcases elegance and charm. This gorgeous gem shines for casual living and elegant entertaining. The quality of classic design is immediately evident in the handcrafted woodwork, high ceilings, and divided light windows, all graced with the finest decorator details. Living areas flow in a welcoming and seamless configuration around the elegant formal entry leading to a spacious, gracious living room and richly detailed formal dining room. The inviting culinary kitchen and adjoining family room have backyard access that naturally extends relaxing and entertaining to the sensational deck with outdoor kitchen, play area and synthetic lawn. Located in one of the premier residential neighborhoods, it is close to exceptional schools, shopping, dining, recreation and offers easy transportation access for commuting to San Francisco or Silicon Valley.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sewer: Sewer - Public
3,530 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor Bedroom,Primary Suite / Retreat,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Eat in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room
- Tub / Sink,Washer / Dryer
- Countertop - Granite,Dishwasher,Hood Over Range,Island with Sink,Microwave,Oven - Double,Pantry,Refrigerator,Wine Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Full on Ground Floor,Half on Ground Floor,Shower and Tub,Showers over Tubs - 2+,Updated Bath
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter,Crawl Space
- 3. Family Room,Gas Burning,Living Room,Primary Bedroom,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Walk-in Closet; Floors: Carpet,Hardwood,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,Gate / Door Opener.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,BBQ Area,Deck ,Fenced,Low Maintenance,Outdoor Kitchen.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: The Patty Dwyer Group, Compass
Agent License: 70010007 Office License: 01527235
The information being provided is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Broker Listing Exchange (BLE) program of MLSListings Inc. 2021. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Data updated every 15 minutes. Copyright© MLSListings Inc. 2021 All Rights reserved.