This impressive 5 BEDROOM home with beautiful hardwood floors and granite upgrades includes a remodeled 2nd Floor, adding a spacious loft with surround sound and recess lighting throughout. This gorgeous home is perfectly located in desirable Bethany Village in Mountain House. The kitchen and dining area are excellent for entertaining an intimate group that can spread out into the family room with fireplace with surround sound for added ambience when wanted. The first floor also features a 1 bedroom with full bath - a high demand for families seeking a multi-generational design or great for extended family and visitors!! The generous Master Bedroom features a master bath with granite counters and shower with upgraded shelving in the walk-in closet. Don't miss the opportunity to place an offer with this Move-In ready home!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
In & Connected,Public Sewer
2,622 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Granite,Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Formal Area
- Cabinets,Gas Hook-Up,Ground Floor,Hookups Only,In Kitchen,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Butlers Pantry,Pantry Cabinet,Granite Counter,Island w/Sink
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Granite,Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Granite,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Gas Cook Top,Built-In Gas Oven,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Fireplace.
- 1. Family Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Low Maintenance. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Lulu Logan, Grobecker Holland Intl Inc.
Agent License: 01452747