This fabulous three bedroom, two bath ranch style home is located in the desirable Meadows neighborhood of Millbrae. Features a remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a double oven and gas cooktop and dual sinks, a breakfast bar, a breakfast nook with skylight and built-in cabinets, a spacious family room with beautiful vaulted beamed cedar wood ceilings, ceiling fan and recessed lighting, living room with fireplace, dining area, refinished hardwood and parquet floors, plantation shutters, double pane windows, freshly painted interior, marble tiled formal entryway, primary bedroom with crown molding, mirrored closet doors and a remodeled bathroom with tiled floors and shower stall, updated hall bathroom with tile floors and tub with shower enclosure, landscaped front yard with sprinkler system, back yard with patio area, attached 2 car garage and more. Enjoy this lovely, remodeled home in a great neighborhood.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public,Sewer Connected
1,710 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Suite / Retreat
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Dining L,Skylight
- Gas Hookup,In Garage
- Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Granite,Exhaust Fan,Garbage Disposal,Oven - Built-In,Oven - Double,Oven - Electric,Oven - Self Cleaning,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Shower over Tub - 1,Stall Shower,Tile,Updated Bath
- Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Double Pane Windows,Skylight
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling; Floors: Hardwood,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,Gate / Door Opener.
- Balcony / Patio
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Fenced,Sprinklers - Lawn. Grade - Level.
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jeff Lamont, Coldwell Banker Realty
Agent License: 00921757 Office License: 01908304
The information being provided is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Broker Listing Exchange (BLE) program of MLSListings Inc. 2021. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Data updated every 15 minutes. Copyright© MLSListings Inc. 2021 All Rights reserved.