Historical Mix use with 3 buildings and public restroom. Built in the early 1900's once the old town post office, Bakery and medical office. Today it's A Consignment shop, and hair salon, private resident and two room studio, perfect for downtown coffee shop or wine shop. Minutes to Apple Hill and 65 miles to South Lake Tahoe. This is it! It's time to enjoy the lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Live -Work & Play Everyday in El Dorado County. Art Studio? Bakery? Stores? You choose. Life is fantastic here and you deserve to live it. Down town El Dorado next door to great shops and the famous Poor Reds Bar-B-Q. & Wine Country. If you love small towns like Aptos, Danville, Marine, but you missed your chance? Well here it is. Public utilities to the property ready for hook up.
Single Family, Mixed Use, 1 Story
1,549 sq. ft
- Concrete, Linoleum
- Other. .
- Display Window, Window Coverings
- Baths. Accessible Bathroom(s),Kitchen Cabinets.
- Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Under 12 Ft Ceilings,Basement,Restroom(s)-Private,Display Window,Restroom(s)-Public,Showroom,Extra Storage,Front Sign,Kitchen Facilities,Landscaping,Living Area in Building,Other
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Exterior-Good,Yard Accessible,Fixer,Yard Fenced,Interior-Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalk/Curb/Gutter,Street Lights,Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Sidewalk/Curb/Gutter,Street Lights,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Bank Owned (REO)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Robyn Buzdon, Guide Real Estate
Agent License: 01232451