More about Will Densberger, Born and raised in St. Helena, Napa Valley, Will brings a wealth of local knowledge to his real estate clients coupled with over 20 years of experience in many different aspects of real estate.
Will specializes in: luxury residential real estate; vineyard and winery sectors of the Napa Valley, Knights Valley and Alexander Valley market; along with select commercial assignments.
Will’s real estate background is extensive. After earning a degree in finance, Will joined a commercial developer, moved to Portland, Oregon, where he served in various roles during his 17 years with his firm -- the last 10 as vice resident. Will’s team executed full service asset management duties from acquisition, entitlement, redevelopment and re-tenant, with the ultimate goal of value creation for asset retention or disposition. Will was active in both implementations of day-to-day strategies as well as managing his several regional office teams located strategically throughout the country.
Specifically, Will accomplished the following during his tenure in commercial real estate:
- Acquisition of several multi-property portfolios
- Valuation, appraisal, environmental evaluation, structural evaluation
- Construction/redevelopment budgeting, pro forma value creation, etc.
- Asset management of over 1,000 property retail portfolio
- Managing four regional offices
- Asset Management of nearly 20,000 acres of agricultural assets (farms/ranches)
- Replanted over 4,500 acres of permanent plantings (orchard/vines)
- Refinanced $19M single property development project
- Sold 10,000 acre ranch to The Nature Conservancy – approximately $30M
More recently, Will served for two years as president and CEO of a startup support subsidiary of The Nature Conservancy, specializing in wildlife-friendly agricultural practices.
Along with his real estate activities, Will remains very active in the community. He devotes time serving as the varsity girl's basketball coach and assistant football coach at St. Helena High School, his alma mater, where he measures his success not only with an impressive win-loss record but by the experiences and life lessons he shares with his players.
Give Will a call and enjoy his unique and professional approach to serving your real estate needs and accomplishing your real estate objectives.